Jeenee House | 지니 하우스 #
Recently, my friend's friend opened a guest house in Seoul, helping her to do some promotion. The guest house is quite cosy and the owner is quite friendly. You could even ask them to help you in buying concert tickets, you don't have to worry about not getting a good seat! No extra charges applied.
▪ Located at Seocho-gu, Gangnam
▪ Nearby SaDang Station (Line 4)
▪ Interior is decorated with Ikea style setup
▪ Free-to-use WIFI EGG, just have to pay deposit
▪ Free Pickup service from concerts
▪ Free ramyun(cup noodles), bread, milk, coffee
▪ Toiletries provided (shampoo, shower foam etc)
▪ If you need to buy some stuff / concert ticket, they could help you with it
▪ Price: 2 person room/ 100,000 won 4 person room/ 180,000 won
▪ How to book/reserve : Send a message to their Facebook page.
This WIFI EGG will allow you to access internet from anywhere anytime in Seoul. It's a pretty interesting device. It's quite expensive if you rent it from the airport & you will have to pay for the internet charges. Jeenee House is providing a free WIFI EGG, and you just have to pay a small amount of deposit.
If you need my help in booking this guest house, please let me know.
All photos credit to Jeenee House.
Labels: guest house
Tuesday, 23 July 2013 | 0 comment[s] | back to top